Swanwick Murray Roche is a rewarding place to work alongside a friendly and professional team of individuals motivated by delivering genuine outcomes for clients.
Swanwick Murray Roche is a long-standing and well regarded legal practice based in Rockhampton, the primary service centre of Central Queensland. As a result, members of our team can take advantage of the benefits of a regional lifestyle, while gaining invaluable professional experience.
Some of the benefits you are able to experience as a member of our team include:
- Diversity of work – from advising large institutional clients to individuals, exposure to our range of practice areas and working independently or jointly with other experienced legal practitioners and staff
- Having direct interaction with principals, solicitors, support staff and clients of the firm
- Having direct interaction with barristers, expert witnesses and other firms
- Social and professional camaraderie of practitioners within the region, including via the Central Queensland Law Association and CQ Young Lawyers
- Access to professional development opportunities offered both locally and in other centres, including Brisbane
- Cost and conveniences of living regionally, while other centres are readily accessible thanks to the multitude of passenger transport modes and connections available to and from Rockhampton