Purpose & Values | Swanwick Murray Roche
Swanwick Murray Roche | Rockhampton & Central Queensland & Queensland Lawyers & Solicitors
Our Purpose | Swanwick Murray Roche
Since 1892, the partners, solicitors and support staff of Swanwick Murray Roche have had one singular focus – to help the people of Central Queensland with their legal issues. Today, the partnership of David Lipke, Terry Tummon and Robert Rooney continue this legacy and aim to provide you with results focused and cost effective advice in a timely manner.
We are constantly upskilling our staff (to keep pace with changes in the law), implementing software (to improve our efficiencies) and developing our processes to hone our service and provide a quality service to our clients.
To us, our work is not just a job. Our lawyers and staff listen to your story and act quickly to get you the best commercial result in whatever circumstances you might face.
Values Statement | Swanwick Murray Roche
When you engage our firm, you can expect us to act according to the following values:
- Communication. We listen to you and develop our advice based on your instructions.
- Attention to Risk. We provide advice to help you understand the risks of your matter.
- Expectations. We will set out our expectations from the start (after consultation with you), about what we are to do and what you are to do.
- Costs Transparency. We will provide transparency around our billing practices and costs.
- Ethics & Integrity. We will conduct ourselves in accordance with good ethical standards and with the utmost integrity at all times.
- Quality. We will provide our services with a strong focus on quality.
To learn more about us, please go to “About Us”
To talk about your matter – reach out to us via any means to start a conversation. All of our contact information is listed here on our Contact Page.