Swanwick Murray Roche acts for a wide range of clients from international mining companies to individuals buying their first home.
We have been servicing the legal needs of our community for over 120 years and will continue to do so, across a range of practice areas.
We pride ourselves on being accessible to our clients and offer the following service options:
- A variety of communication methods including:
– Face-to-face appointments
– Telephone and facsimile
– Letters and hard copy advices
– Via online portal and reporting systems used by institutional and commercial clients
- In and out of office appointments (including home, office and hospital visits)
- Site inspections (will travel Australia-wide or outside by negotiation)
- Presentations and information sessions for institutional and commercial clients
- Town agency work
- On site conference room and break-out facilities
Our range of practice areas include:
- Personal injury claims, including:
- Property and commercial law, including:
- Wills and estates, including:
- Family law, including:
Please click on the practice area links for more information on each.
We look forward to being of service to you.