Need a leasing lawyer in Queensland?
What we can do for you – generally
Our commercial leasing lawyers can assist with:
- negotiating, reviewing or drafting a lease agreement, agreement for lease or heads of agreement;
- drafting and setting up standard leases for large commercial enterprises;
- preparing special clauses to deal with particular issues;
- reviewing particular key terms of leases for advice including outgoings payment requirements, fit-out requirements, options and rent review clauses;
- assigning, renewing, subleasing or terminating a lease;
- resolving a breach of a lease with a landlord, tenant, lessor or lessee.
What we can do for you – retail leasing
Our retail leasing solicitors can also assist with:
- preparation of disclosure statements;
- compliance with retail shop lease requirements;
- auditing and outgoings statements requirements.
We have assisted tenants to enter big corporate shopping centres (such as Stockland) right down to small retail tenancies.
We have assisted landlords to manage large corporate shopping centres and smaller boutique centres and shops.
What we can do for you – state land leasing
Our state land leasing lawyers can assist with:
- understanding the Department of State Land Asset Management’s (SLAM) requirements;
- submitting and obtaining Ministerial Consent where required;
- drafting compliant subleases and trustee leases;
- putting the leases in appropriate registrable form.
We have assisted tenants to lease state land or be registered as trustees of state land (attracting different requirements) for various purposes including:
- commercial shopping centres;
- sporting associations;
- grazing farmland;
- salt fields;
- so on.
What sets us apart
Leasing services are one of our core businesses. Clever, competent legal advice is a given.
We scope every matter out and determine what you need from us. We work with you to set an appropriate budget for the matter. Most matters are fairly easy to establish an accurate budget.
Contact us on:
- call 07 4931 1888
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit us at email@example.com
MEET OUR TEAM.
David Lipke is a partner of our Rockhampton firm overseeing the litigation and insurance division in the firm. His experience includes work in institutional claims, workers compensation and motor accident claims.
Terry Tummon is a partner of the firm overseeing the family law division. Terry’s experience includes dealing with property settlement and litigation matters.
Robert Rooney is a partner of the firm overseeing the commercial & business, property, wills & estates division. His experience includes commercial transaction and advisory work.
Katina Perren is a solicitor of the firm, Independent Children’s Lawyer and Separate Representative. Her experience includes work in custody, separation, divorce and property settlement matters.
Choosing an executor for your Will What is an executor? An executor of a Will is a person or people who youREAD FULL ARTICLE
Two mates gambling on horse races – constitute a partnership? Background of the matter Judgement was given on 24 July 2020 byREAD FULL ARTICLE
Separations and divorces can be very stressful experiences. There is a lot to think about and a lot to deal with. SometimesREAD FULL ARTICLE
Who can demand to see a copy of the last Will? When a person dies, the following people are legally entitled toREAD FULL ARTICLE
Refusing Requests for Annual Leave The decision of the Fair Work Commission in the case of Adriana Stevens v Horsley Park Supermarket PtyREAD FULL ARTICLE
Australian worker won landmark privacy case against employer after he was fired for refusing to use a fingerprint scanner at work
The Case & Decision An Australian employee (Jeremy Lee) won an action against his employer after he was fired for refusing toREAD FULL ARTICLE
New Licensing and Registration Requirement From 1 July 2019: before a pilot can operate any drone weighing more than 250 grams, theREAD FULL ARTICLE
Calculating Child Support The Child Support (Assessment) Act 1989 (Cth) imposes an obligation on a parent to maintain their children in the form of childREAD FULL ARTICLE
Enduring power of attorney An enduring power of attorney is a formal document giving another person the authority to make personal, healthREAD FULL ARTICLE
Property Settlements | Valuing Property Agreement on property value… If the parties agree on values for an asset or debt, the CourtREAD FULL ARTICLE
Introduction In this article, we look at what happens if you pass away without a Will or, perhaps more commonly, what youREAD FULL ARTICLE
Introduction The recording of conversations in the workplace, school yard or family meetings now seems almost common place. The purpose of thisREAD FULL ARTICLE