Swanwick Murray Roche – Rockhampton & CQ Family Lawyers and Solicitors
Our lawyers understand what you are going through. Let us help you.
Our family lawyers
Our team is well trained and regularly participate in specialist seminars, reading industry updates, court decisions & legislative amendments. Our team stays in contact with industry professionals (such as forensic accountants, investigators, valuers, real estate agents and so on) to ensure we have good working relationships with the right people when you need it.
Click on our staff profiles to learn more about each of our experienced family law team members:
- Terry Tummon – Principal Partner & Solicitor
- Katina Perren – Solicitor & Independent Children’s Lawyer
- Debbie Sloan – Family Paralegal
- Josie Finlayson – Family Paralegal
- Chloe Cookson – Junior Support Officer
Check out some of our recent legal updates and property resources that you might find useful on this Family Law Resources link. Please remember that these updates and resources are general guidance only. If you need legal advice, you should contact us to discuss your matter as your personal circumstances may not suit the circumstances described in the updates and resources.
During family law legal matters, many issues come up that require the support of experienced social support works and other professionals. Here are some links to support resources that may help you (please ensure that you make yourself familiar with any confidentiality rules or seek advice from us):
- Relationships Australia (Australian Government) property settlement guide
- Family Relationships (Australian Government) – guidance for property settlements
- Family Court of Australia – information about property settlements
- ASIC MoneySmart – guidance on property settlements and debt management
- Queensland Government relationship help and marriage counselling, support and advice links
- Queensland Government domestic and family violence counselling, support and advice links
- Beyond Blue – advice for new parents links
- Queensland Government – how to help people who have a drug problem
To talk about your matter – reach out to us via any means to start a conversation. All of our contact information is listed here on our Contact Page.