Corporate Commercial Business Law
Swanwick Murray Roche – Rockhampton & Queensland Corporate Commercial Business Law Lawyers & Solicitors
We provide corporate commercial business law services to private clients, small businesses, medium sized businesses, government, charities, international conglomerates and all manner of client types.
Our services are incredibly varied however we do regularly provide services in the following areas:
- commercial transactions & advisory
- franchising & licensing & distribution
- technology & online environment
- commercial litigation
- employment law
- estate planning
- resources & energy law
- school law
Swanwick Murray Roche is a Queensland commercial & corporate law firm. Our team are experienced commercial & corporate lawyers & solicitors. Each of our corporate and commercial lawyers in our Rockhampton team are business-savvy, results driven and highly experienced in settling deals.
We understand that you want (and we will deliver this to you):
- transparent communication around fees & costs expectations
- experienced, knowledgeable lawyers who are up to date with changes in the law
- efficient lawyers who turn around documents as quickly as possible
- contact when you need it – outside of hours by mobile & email
- results focused lawyers who develop your deal strategy to get you a result
- a risk-conscious lawyer who tells you what the risks are and puts in place best practice risk mitigation strategies
- a lawyer focused on helping your business be the best
- a lawyer who takes the time to understand your business, goals and objectives
- one lawyer managing your work within the firm (but supported by a team in case the lawyer is out of action)
- clear outlining of expectation – from you and us – and meeting those expectations
We know that we can deliver the above. Our current clients are happy with our services and we can provide you with references if need be. If you need a lawyer who is there for you, contact us today. We will be happy to arrange an initial consult to see how we can go about bringing you on board.
To talk about your matter – reach out to us via any means to start a conversation. All of our contact information is listed here on our Contact Page.
- Compensation Law
- Corporate Commercial Business Law
- Family Law
- Wills | Estates | Planning | Litigation