Power of Attorney
Swanwick Murray Roche – Rockhampton & Central Queensland Lawyers and Solicitors | Wills & Estates
A power of attorney is a formal document giving another person the authority to make personal, health and/or financial decisions on your behalf.
Personal decisions relate to your care and welfare, including your health care, (e.g. deciding where or with whom you live or consenting to medical treatment).
Financial decisions relate to the management of your finances (e.g. paying your bills and taxes, selling or renting your home, using your income to pay for your needs or invest your money).
There are 3 types of power of attorney:
- general power of attorney
- enduring power of attorney
- company power of attorney
Our experienced wills and estates lawyers are well trained. They keep up to date with daily changes in the law to provide you with up to date legal advice.
Click on our staff profiles to learn more about each of our experienced family law team members:
- Robert Rooney – Principal Partner & Solicitor
- Jenna O’Donnell – Paralegal
- Chloe Cookson – Junior Support Officer
Why choose us?
Our lawyers are professional and straightforward. We work hard to meet the following objectives:
- listening to you and understanding what you want
- advising you and developing strategies to best suit what you want
- having the work done within a reasonable timeframe
- giving you transparency around costs
We have been lawyers & solicitors for Rockhampton and Central Queensland since 1892. We don’t take that lightly. We have a strong history in the community, but we don’t rest on history. Our dynamic, energetic and modern team are ready to serve you. Call us today.
To talk about your matter – reach out to us via any means to start a conversation. All of our contact information is listed here on our Contact Page.