Public Liability Insurance Compensation
Swanwick Murray Roche – Rockhampton & CQ Public Liability Compensation Lawyers & Solicitors
Public Liability Claims in Queensland
Public liability law covers a wide range of circumstances in which a person suffers injury in a public place.
Public liability claims in Queensland cover a variety of circumstances and the most common types include injuries in parks, leisure centres or other public places, e.g. slips, trips and falls, back injuries, neck injuries or psychological injuries:
- Injuries in rental premises (e.g. landlord/tenant);
- Injuries in private buildings (e.g. shopping centres);
- Injuries caused by animals (e.g. dog attacks, horse riding accidents);
- Schoolyard injuries;
- Amusement ride injuries;
- Recreational sporting injuries (e.g. jet skiing and diving accidents);
- Aviation and boating injuries;
- Work related accident’s that occur as a result of the occupier’s negligence.
Head to our team members page to meet our professionals.
Check out some of our recent legal updates and compensation resources that you might find useful on this Compensation Resources link. Please remember that these updates and resources are general guidance only. If you need legal advice, you should contact us to discuss your matter as your personal circumstances may not suit the circumstances described in the updates and resources.
To talk about your matter – reach out to us via any means to start a conversation. All of our contact information is listed here on our Contact Page.