Our vibrant and conscientious team are here to service and support clients in need of legal advice or advocacy.
For more information about each of our exceptionally competent solicitors, click on the professional team links by name.
Our professional team and clients are assisted by a friendly and efficient support team, including:
- Rolanda Grobler in Reception
- Kerrie Gibson in Accounts
- Julie Carrick who leads the support for the Insurance and Litigation Division
- Jehna O’Donnell and Maddie Reddy who lead the support for the Property and Commercial Division (including managing conveyancing)
- Josie Finlayson and Debra Sloan who leads the support for the Family Law Division.
As most of our team are long-term Central Queensland residents, we have a thorough collective understanding of:
- the geography and conditions of the region
- prominent sectors in the region such as mining and resource operations, building and property developments, meatworks operations, agricultural business conditions and the administration of education facilities
- other legal practitioners, technical experts and support service providers available to further assist our clients.
As a firm, and as individuals, we are a part of the Central Queensland community. As a result, we believe we have a responsibility to promote and support our community. We do this through a variety of ways, including for instance, by acting as long-time Honourary Solicitors for the Capricorn Country Club and Rockhampton Bowls Club.
If you are interested in finding out more about joining our team, please visit our Careers page.